Lower Box Assembly fitted with Motor and Switches (1) + Lens frame stand (1) + Frame support triangles (2) + Lens frame metal bars(2) + Laser assembly (1)+ C D Rom base (1) + Binary paper (2)+ Lens connecting wire (1)+ Metal bar end connector (1) + Figure (1) + Assembly Sheet and Activity sheet
CD ROM Science Computer Educational STEM Toys DIY Kit
1. Easy to Assemble.
2. Enter into the world of computers, understand binary codes.
3. Play a game and find out hidden song in Binary data.
4. Learn how data is stored in CD
5. Assembly Instructions and Activity Sheet
6. Provides good technological insights
Base + Protractor Frame + Corner Cover + Protractor round plate + Central pole + verticle half round+ Battery Cover + leveller + Levelar Clamp + Compass + Pole mount + Pole stand + base Stand+ View Pipe+ D + figure (1) + Assembly Sheet and Activity sheet
1. Easy Assembly
2. Want to be a spy or want to know that how people see on water surface sitting underwater in submarines.
3. Look at your back 360 degrees and different heights.
4. learn how the angle of mirrors helps to see through periscope.
5. Enter to the world of color.
6. The model is provided with mirror plate body, eye piece and lenses;
7. Learn how image patterns can be vivid and colorful in triangular symmetry of mirrors
1. Easy to Assemble
2. Make a hanging train on magnets with buzzer and flash light
3. The principle is used to make the fastest train on earth.
4. Magnetic levitation, is a method by which an object is suspended due to generation of magnetic fields.
5. Magnetic force is used to counteract the effects of the gravitational acceleration and any other accelerations.
6. Assembly Instructions and Activity Sheet